ER605 OC200 WAN Static IP can not be set if prior used

ER605 OC200 WAN Static IP can not be set if prior used

12 Reply
Re:ER605 OC200 WAN Static IP can not be set if prior used
2024-08-22 12:08:21

@Clive_A I did not find a calm time yet to adopt the router to a new site, will try on the weekend.

However, if it is a config problem (seemingly a bug somewhere then), how would that be resolved? Is there any way to resolve such a error in the config without setting up everything completly from scratch?

Options
Re:ER605 OC200 WAN Static IP can not be set if prior used
2024-08-23 00:36:25

Hi @Marc3485 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Marc3485 wrote

@Clive_A I did not find a calm time yet to adopt the router to a new site, will try on the weekend.

However, if it is a config problem (seemingly a bug somewhere then), how would that be resolved? Is there any way to resolve such a error in the config without setting up everything completly from scratch?

You can keep a backup of your problem. We can probably use it in the future.

Usually, it is a config issue as I have discussed with the test team members earlier over your reported issue. Somewhere in your config is not proper or you've changed something that corrupts it.
If this is resolved and cannot be reproduced on your new site, then it is not a router issue or controller. It should be something corrupted/misconfigured. We'll see at that time. We will make moves accordingly.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options