I have OMADA Controller 200 and 3x CPE710 ( 2x client connected do 1x AP ) + 3x EAP620 Outdoor HD.

I have OMADA Controller 200 and 3x CPE710 ( 2x client connected do 1x AP ) + 3x EAP620 Outdoor HD.

2 weeks ago
Model: EAP620 HD  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Welcome, i have network wirelless with OMADA OC200 and 3x CPE710 ( 2x client connected do 1x AP ) + 3x EAP620 Outdoor HD.

Works its good for Android Phone and Windows laptops.

Iphone and macbook not working. They are connected with EAP620 WIFI - but no internet or very very bad. Sometime very good but rather.

Why ?

Options
1 Reply
Re:I have OMADA Controller 200 and 3x CPE710 ( 2x client connected do 1x AP ) + 3x EAP620 Outdoor HD.
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@AdamDziki 

Are iPhone and MacBook on the same location as the Android and windows laptops? I think the problem is caused by the poor wireless network performance. Perhaps, you can try to optimize the network. Also, you should notice that it is unstable to transmit the signal from one site to the other site wirelessly. So, there are occasions where the connection is intermittent.How to optimize wireless performance of EAP products

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options