omada controller OC200 went offline after finishing update and never turn online

omada controller OC200 went offline after finishing update and never turn online

Saturday
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

hello

i want to know how i can fix my controller after finishing update and wont turn online again and i dont know what to do am using chrombook laptop to access omada clouds via website

Options
1 Reply
Re:omada controller OC200 went offline after finishing update and never turn online
Monday

Hi  @masoko_internet 

If your hardware controller OC200/OC300/OC400 is showing offline on the Omada Cloud platform, you can follow these troubleshooting steps:
    1. Check the LED status on the hardware controller, especially the cloud LED.
    2. Verify that your router is functioning properly. Connect a computer to the hardware controller's second LAN port and ping the external IP (e.g., ping 8.8.8.8) to confirm if the ping result is reachable.
    3. Verify if you can access your controller using its local IP address from the LAN network. If you can, go to Global View > Settings > Cloud Access and re-enable cloud access.
    4. Reboot your hardware controller. Try replacing the cable between the hardware controller and your router or switch with another short, high-quality cable.
    5. (Optional) Reset your hardware controller. It is recommended to back up the current settings so you can manually restore them after the reset. To back up settings, go to Global View > Settings > Maintenance > Backup & Restore.

Options