After setup admin page is not reachable anymore - no device is able to connect to Internet but OC200

After setup admin page is not reachable anymore - no device is able to connect to Internet but OC200

Yesterday - last edited 22 hours ago
Model: ER706W  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.2 Build 20240726 Rel.77184(4555)

Strange issue ...

have resettled the router now several times - always ending at the same issue:

After the reset the setup wizard is working fine, router adminpage is accessible without issues. Standard config. But - as soon I connect the ISP modem (I see that the router get's the IP on the wan2 interface immediately) I can't access the admin page anymore. wLan is telling me "no internet connection"

Funny enough - as I also run a Omada controller (OC200) and this is the only device capable to access the internet - and is also reachable from external. At the OC200 Interface I see all devices - also the ER706W - but I'm also not able to adopt it ... 

There are NO vLan (except vlan1 by default) configured

There are no FW rules

The only thing I found was that if mesh is turned on it can cause issues - so mesh is disabled now - but no luck so far.

Any Idea what's going on here?

Regards

Options
1 Reply
Re:After setup admin page is not reachable anymore - no device is able to connect to Internet but OC200
19 hours ago

@pur_berger 

it sounds like you get the same IP on the WAN as you do have on the LAN. try changing the LAN ip to e.g. 10.43.1.1/24 before connecting to the WAN

Options