Tl-sg2008 acl?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tl-sg2008 acl?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tl-sg2008 acl?
Tl-sg2008 acl?
2014-10-04 23:41:07
Region : Finland

Model : TL-SL2210WEB

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I buyed TL-SG2008 switch. I dont get how ACL rules work. Seems there are two level rules - one level is inside ACL rule table and other level is in policy configuration. Me interest:

1. In "ACL rule table" if no one rule match, what is the default action - block or allow?

2. In "policy section", when there are more than one policy, do they all processed or only first mach?

3. In "policy section", when there are more than one policy and one policy allows and other policy blocks the same packet matched, then who wins?

4. In "policy section", when there are more than one policy and no any policy match, then what is the default action - allow or block?

5. When I have set up VLAN, can I also bind rules to ports?

I have in port7 wifi accesspoint. I have many mobile devices, for one device I want to allow access to anywhere and for other device I want to allow access only to port5. They are also in VLAN, but I want to set up rules binding to port. I want to select mobile devices through MAC addresses. The rules just dont work. I noticed that in one time it allows and other time blocks with the same configuration. Do I need also allow MAC broadcasts FF-FF-FF-FF-FF-FF ? Mobile devices get IPs from my router in port5. When I cleare all rules and bindings, all works fine, but I want select mobile devices access to network.

Regards,
Ivar
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 561

Replies: 0

Related Articles