MrListerLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2021-08-25 10:18:13
Maintain preferences (eg column sorting and num items per page) in Omada SDN
It would be great if preferences like column sort order and number of items per page could be saved across sessions in Omada SDN web interface. Currently on the Client and Insight screen it always...
3HELPFULS
2021-08-22 21:45:33
Re:View DHCP leases in Omada SDN
Having failed to upgrade my R605 router to firmware v1.1.1 due to a clash in assigned IP, it was extremely painful clicking through all the old clients individually trying to find the address which...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-08-22 20:29:30
Re:TL-R605 v1.0 DHCP not working new update
Thanks for confirming the issue. I'll go through my list of known clients and forget the old ones to remove any clashes. I'll then retry with the firmware update next week. This seems like a case in...
0HELPFULS
2021-08-17 07:45:17
View DHCP leases in Omada SDN
I would like to be able to view and terminate DHCP leases. Assigning a static lease to a client is a laborious process (Omada SDN 4.x) and doesn't always take effect, with the client receiving a...
1HELPFULS
2021-08-17 07:39:45
Re:[ REQUEST ] - Fix USERNAME field in Device List
It would be convenient to be able to upload a csv of "mac,alias,ip" to set multiple clients in one action.
1HELPFULS
2021-08-17 07:34:13
Re:[add feature] cant set static IP outside the DHCP range for clients
+1 to this request. I like to arrange my network with static leases in one range and dynamic leases offset in a separate range so they can't occupy the IP of a known device if it is briefly offline.
0HELPFULS