Hank21Online
Following: 6Followers: 35
Forums/ Controllers
12 hours ago
Re:Problem with policy routing
Hi @denis-odessit Could you share the IP address you got when you connected to the test SSID? Was it 192.168.101.x? Please help to share how you made the test. And if you tracert 8.8.8.8, will it be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
13 hours ago
denis-odessit wrote Hi @Hank21 , for some reason the last screenshot is not loading, I have these settings Hi @denis-odessit I just made the test with the configuration you provided and it works...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
15 hours ago
denis-odessit wrote Hello everyone, I have a problem with my policy routing. I have 3 ISPs (WAN, WAN/LAN1, WAN/LAN2). I created a VLAN (123), created a wireless network with this VLAN and routed it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
15 hours ago
Re:Omada logs
MellandHand wrote Hi, I am looking for a way to export omada logs (events, alerts, all logs if possible) to free up same space. Also, is it possible to create a logs on deleted voucher like who...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
15 hours ago
Re:Omada Discovery Utility and Linux (Pop_OS)
Duble08 wrote @Hank21 As detailed in my original post, I have tried various versions of both Open Java and Oracle. The screenshots I sent were with it running on the most recent version of Oracle...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
16 hours ago
Re:Omada hardware controller oc300 ethernet ports
cromero wrote Can I set up the two Ethernet ports on the controller separately? Like, can each port have its own IP address? Hi @cromero We are not able to configure the VLAN on the port of hardware...
0HELPFULS