Hank21Online
Following: 6Followers: 35
Forums/ Controllers
23 hours ago
Re:how to use TP-link EAP110 with AC50 wireless controller?
shaban-sikander wrote Hey, we're using a TP-Link AC50 wireless controller with CAP-300 in our organization. We're facing an issue with using EAP110 with our AC50. Could you guide us on how to use...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
23 hours ago
Re:What is using all of my upload bandwidth?
muzicman0 wrote I have a device on my network using almost all of my upload bandwidth. How do I figure out what it is? I don't see a way to see what the upload bandwidth is on a per client basis. I'm...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
23 hours ago
Re:One-to-One NAT with limited ports?
muzicman0 wrote @Hank21 Ignore the above. I mostly have this working, but how can I create a Gateway ACL that ONLY applies to a specific static IP. An example would be that I have 2 IP addresses, and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Yesterday
Re:Omada SDN Controller_V5.14.20 Pre-release (Updated on Apr 30th, 2024)
mackworth wrote @Hank21 I noticed something strange with the WLAN Optimization tool. I have 4 APs, 2 650 v1s (1.0.13), a 610-outdoor v1 (1.2.6) and a 650-outdoor (1.1.3). One of my 650s was running...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Yesterday
Re:Unauth failed error in Omada Controller OC300
Hi @AnnusKhan To assist you better, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID TKID240515661,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Yesterday
Re:Starlink with EAP225 mesh for rural buildings
tbafrique wrote Hi - would appreciate someone confirming my plan to use the EAP225 outdoor AP in mesh mode to provide internet access to an out-building approx 150m from the main building. We are...
0HELPFULS