Hank21Online
Following: 6Followers: 35
Forums/ Controllers
Yesterday
Re:Omada Controller to Ubuntu Server 20.04
YwwwSht wrote Hi All, Any help install omada controller in ubuntu server 20.04? is there a steps? Appreciate your help. Hi @YwwwSht You may try to refer the Guides to Install Omada Software...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Yesterday
Re:Omada Hotspot Voucher Reached Limit
JedSince wrote @Hank21 How about for software controllers? I'm using a pretty overkill server. Hi @JedSince As of today the number limitation on the software controller is up to 50k. Thanks for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Yesterday
Re:EAP225 lost configuration
bfh42 wrote @Hank21 I am having the same problem. The Eap225 outdoor is resetting during the night everyday. I can't find anything wrong with the stand alone setup. do you have any advice? Hi @bfh42...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Yesterday
Re:Omada Hardware Controller_V5.14 Pre-release (Released on Apr 16th, 2024)
ceejaybassist wrote @Hank21 Is DPI possible in 5.15? Hi @ceejaybassist As far as I know, the DPI function is still under developing on the hardware controller and we have not been informed of the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Yesterday
Re:EAP223 V2, EAP225 V3&V3.2 EAP225 V4 EAP225-Outdoor V1&V3 Pre-release (Released on Mar 3rd, 2024)
Jorgh wrote @Hank21 Yes, on the latest firmware it works after disabling WPA3 and PMF. I don't know if PMF was enabled on the 5.1.0 firmware, but WPA3 support definitly was enabled. Of course I think...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Yesterday
Re:EAPs keep disconnecting and reconnecting automatically
Xbit wrote @Hank21 here is the controller details , and also i change the cable connecting the router and controller to make sure the connection is good and all the EAP 's connections are all stable...
0HELPFULS