Hank21Online
Following: 6Followers: 35
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
Re:Omada Discovery Utility and Linux (Pop_OS)
Duble08 wrote @Hank21 As detailed in my original post, I have tried various versions of both Open Java and Oracle. The screenshots I sent were with it running on the most recent version of Oracle...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
Re:Omada hardware controller oc300 ethernet ports
cromero wrote Can I set up the two Ethernet ports on the controller separately? Like, can each port have its own IP address? Hi @cromero We are not able to configure the VLAN on the port of hardware...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
a week ago
Re:WiFi at EAP245(US) v4.0 is limited to max 90 Mbps
Houssam7 wrote Hello, I had fiber optic router which is giving up to 270 Mbps using its Wifi and local LAN. However, my router is connected to a switch and my omada hardware controller is OC200 , I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
a week ago
Re:Traffic monitoring
JoshM wrote When is Omada planning on adding the basic real time time client and traffic monitoring that 95% of other mesh brands have and most other $20 routers have? For that type of basic...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
Re:Omada Discovery Utility and Linux (Pop_OS)
Hi @Duble08 The Omada discovery utility is not fully applied to the Pop!_OS system currently. Since the Pop!_OS does not include OpenJDK-related packages, we recommend that you install the Oracle JDK...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
a week ago
Re:How to configure eap225 v4 as mesh
Amigra wrote Hi, I need to configure two eap225 v4 as mesh. How I can do it, Omada app did not discover the EAP 225. What are they possible solutions. TIA Hi @Amigra For EAP225 V4, it doesn't support...
0HELPFULS