d0ugmac1LV4Online
Following: 0Followers: 4
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
15 hours ago
Re:BUG: Omada Cloud unable to communicate with Controller on dual WAN (failover) system.
5.0.9 for the EAP225-outdoor is available now for download and manual upgrade from the Canada support website. The controller doesn't show it as upgradeable though if you're running 5.0.5 (like I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada EAP
15 hours ago
Re:EAP670 firmware and hardware version confusion
@Fonewiz There seem to be cases where hardware is shipped from the factory with newer firmware than what is posted as the official 'latest' version. I just experienced this with an SG2210P switch I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada EAP
21 hours ago
Re:Losing internet whilst moving between access points
@Andrask You can't do seamless roaming with a bunch of random equipment--what you are experiencing is very normal. The EAP225's should support seamless roaming, but you'll need an Omada controller...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada EAP
21 hours ago
Re:Omada devices list no longer has option to update firmware. Red dot but seems need to manually down!
@Bignose21 There seems to be a firmware version horizon beyond which the controller will no longer auto-upgrade devices. I have a number of EAP225-outdoors sitting at 5.0.5 (I believe the latest is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada EAP
21 hours ago
Re:TP-Link passive POE adapter not working
@ducky328 Simple case of RTFM (which can be found https://static.tp-link.com/upload/manual/2022/202209/20220924/7106509808-EAP225-Outdoor_IG.pdf)
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Yesterday
Re:Cant login to omada controller via cloud
@zeropoint46 Did you "forget" the old controller from the cloud yet? Since your new controller is created from a backup of the old one, it may use the same SID (or whatever the unique controller id...
0HELPFULS