d0ugmac1LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 16
Forums/ WiFi
Yesterday
Re:EAP110-Outdoor configuration lost after powerloss
@D-One I know the 110's can be reset via the button on the side of the supplied POE injector. It's possible that your power failures are mimicking whatever that little button does and making the AP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Tuesday
Re:EAP650 mesh nodes roaming clients no connection (until EAP restarted)
@Munch1 Absolutely reducing the power does. There's a hidden SSID on the 5.8G radio that is used for the meshing (there's no secret 5th dimensional radio or anything :) ) Before you physically move...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Monday
Re:ER605 disconnects while renewing WAN DHCP lease
@viackyp I have a site where I am set up for Fibre->Nokia ONT->ER605 with no such issues. Are you running the ER605 in Standalone mode? My ISP uses PPPoE to authenticate, but I'm not sure what the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Monday
Re:EAP650 mesh nodes stop working until restart
@Munch1 Re-enable 5ghz (but leave 6ghz disabled). And pick the mid channel available and set it as fixed on your root AP in the 149-167 range. Try that for a few days.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Monday
Re:ER605 disconnects while renewing WAN DHCP lease
@viackyp Can you put your ISP router into bridge mode? Is your router rebooting at 11:05pm...ie if you run a continuous ping from 11:00 to 11:10, do you lose ping responses from the TPlink router's...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Monday
Re:EAP650 mesh nodes stop working until restart
@Munch1 How are you powering Drawing Rm and Bureau? Ideally you would use POE injectors, using a POE switch could cause issues because the etherlink will show as up. Also, pick an optimal 5.8G...
0HELPFULS