d0ugmac1LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 16
Forums/ WiFi
By Faubit 12 hours ago

connecting two sheds

Good morning everyone, I have just joined, I am a regular user of Tplink products but this time I have a particular need that I expose to you Our company is spread over two facilities 40 meters apart
Forums/ Routers
By d0ugmac1 Yesterday

SNMP exposes different info for same device/firmware

I have a number of routers, all of which behave generally the same wrt SNMP polling under LibreNMS, except one: As you can see, one ER605 exposes more than twice the port-based metrics. I have used 's
Forums/ WiFi
By dunxd Saturday

EAP235-Wall v1, Firmware 3.2 feedback

Tried the beta firmware on my OC200 managed EAP235-wall v1 access points. Very poor performance for Android and Windows clients after upgrade completed. Unable to even load this forum. Rolled back to
Forums/ Controllers
By SteveMann a week ago

OC200 - How many devices and clients can the controller manage?

I am currently using a Raspberry Pi4 running the Software controller. Works fine. My network consists of: ER7206 Router EAP-610 Access Point (2) EAP-615-Wall Access Point (2) TL-SG1210P 8 Port Gigabit
Forums/ WiFi
By BengGaBoy a week ago

Unable to include EAP650-Wall into mesh network

Hi support, I have 1x EAP650-WALL and 4x EAP650 together with ER7212PC. All the APs are connected to the 3-in-1 router via CAT6 cable. All has been adopted into the network accordingly as reflected be
Forums/ Controllers
By sm86 a week ago

Omada controller date stuck in 27 Nov 2023

My Omada Controller is stuck on a past date: 27 Nov 2023. Here is a screenshot: My stack: - ER605 - OC200 - TL-SG2008P -