d0ugmac1LV4Online
Following: 0Followers: 4
Forums/ Omada EAP
By Fonewiz 15 hours ago

EAP670 firmware and hardware version confusion

I just purchased and installed a new OC200 controller, ER605 router and an EAP670(US) AP. In my controller under the devices screen it says that new firmware is available. It shows that I have version
Forums/ Omada EAP
By Andrask Yesterday

Losing internet whilst moving between access points

I have a home WiFi setup which functions okayish. My main concern is that when I move in the house I experience: VPN connectivity drops whilst moving from basement to ground floor sometimes requires a
Forums/ Omada EAP
By Bignose21 Yesterday

Omada devices list no longer has option to update firmware. Red dot but seems need to manually down!

In the past i'm sure I clicked a button & it upgraded any firmware on my devices. do not see that options have 10+ EAP225 outdoor & others most up to date but a few new ones on EAP225 V.3 say 5.7 with
Forums/ Omada EAP
By ducky328 23 hours ago

TP-Link passive POE adapter not working

Soooo I recently purchased a new TP-Link EAP110 for my house for faster WiFi even if I have Google WiFi (it gets really slow when i'm in the bedroom). And I went ahead and did all the instructions but
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
By zeropoint46 Friday

Cant login to omada controller via cloud

setup a new controller, restored from the backup of another controller. Both of them are software cloud controllers running 5.8.4. They are a basically identical except I changed the controller name o
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
By satelite Saturday

L2TP VPN is dead for android. Whats next? Cant get IKEv2/IPSec PSK working

Google killed L2TP with Android 13. Now i have tried everything to get IKEv2/IPSecPSK to work but i allways got an error when i try to connect from android. What to do?