d0ugmac1LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 16
Forums/ WiFi
By SteveMann a week ago

How warm are the EAP Access Points, normally?

How warm should the EAP access points be? I had an EAP-610 go "disconnected", I have no clue why, and to get it back online I unplugged and reconnected the Ethernet cable at the EAP. That worked, but
Forums/ Controllers
By Robbp12 a week ago

OC200 update

Updated firmware on oc200 that was pushed to device. after update the thing is a brick. can't connet to it in any way, shape or form. guess this will join the junk pile along with my er8411
Forums/ WiFi
By ICB a week ago

EAP225 V3 Outdoor Crashing

Hello, I just installed an EAP225 Outdoor and had the misfortune of seeing the device stop working after less than 24 hours of use. It is necessary to remove it from the socket and replace it to star
Forums/ Routers
By Brian56 a week ago

wol when on an Omada LT2P VPN

HI, I have set up an L2TP VPN which seems to be working well but when I connect to my lan via this vpn the wol function to a PC does not work. If my device is on the lan it can start the PC with wol s
Forums/ WiFi
By Tieei a week ago

the reconnect option/button under each client does what?

Im managing my network with oc200. I recently clicked on reconnect button under a certain client in my network. Im not sure if it forces the client to reconnect to the network or removes it. Im just c
Forums/ WiFi
By Xbit a week ago

Tips on the right tp link omada accessories needed to solve my probl

I stay in a remote area in Africa , where the closest cell tower is far away, and internet connection is significantly poor and slow. I try to use Tp link omada accessories to kinda start an ISP of mi