d0ugmac1LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 16
Forums/ WiFi
By Munch1 Monday

EAP650 mesh nodes roaming clients no connection (until EAP restarted)

I have a few omada APs installed and managed by a controller running in docker (latest version) on a ubuntu system: 3 x 650 (#1 wired, #1 wireless meshed to #1 ~-68dBm and #3 meshed to #2 ~-55dBm) - a
Forums/ WiFi
By Savgar Saturday

can’t connect to wifi signal from AC1200 EAP225-Outdoor

Hoping someone can help. Just installed this outdoor router, new out of the box, including the PoE switch, and cannot get any devices to connect to it. The indicator light goes to the slow flashing gr
Forums/ Routers
By consmast Saturday

DMZ on ER605

Hi ER605 Users! I'd like to add one host to DMZ on my ER605. All hosts are within the same LAN. Questions I have: 1) is it enough to add the local host IP to the DMZ setting page (in NAT section)? 2)
Forums/ WiFi
By Xbit Saturday

EAPs keep disconnecting and reconnecting automatically

Why does this keep happening my app is updated, the controller to router cable is not faultly . What are the possible causes of this? I recently changed just the background of the wifi login page and
Forums/ Controllers
By bonestaak Saturday

OC200 reset!!

I have bought some Omada devices, so also OC200 I started app Omada, but when scanned it say's device is offline so i put in the code, but it keeps the same. I tried severe times reset, most of the ti
Forums/ Controllers
By Waggett a week ago

Switching Between OC200 & Omada Software Controller

A little over a week ago I replaced my home network (Asus RT-AX82U, Cisco SG110-16) with a TP-Link setup (OC200, ER7206, TL-SG2428P, & 2x EAP670). I initially set up the system running off of the OC20