d0ugmac1LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 16
Forums/ WiFi
By grim_reaper 2 weeks ago

Very slow 2.4 Ghz

Hello, Yesterday, I purchased an EAP225-Outdoor V3. We installed the equipment at a height of approximately 6 meters above the ground. The device is mounted on the corner of a building using a corner
Forums/ Controllers
By geoff1 2 weeks ago

VLAN port with no native (untagged) network - for wifi AP?

I've been trying to make a port profile in omada software controller that has no native network - eg all traffic must be tagged, like this: At the red arrows, I am unable to remove LAN(1) in order to
Forums/ Controllers
By Goofus 2 weeks ago

Oc300 not readable and can not scan

Hello I need to re ad oc300 becaus ihave changed mine modem the only thing after checking the code and numbers are gone so can not read the code or scan it with phone. What is the alternative.
Forums/ WiFi
By SteveMann 2 weeks ago

How warm are the EAP Access Points, normally?

How warm should the EAP access points be? I had an EAP-610 go "disconnected", I have no clue why, and to get it back online I unplugged and reconnected the Ethernet cable at the EAP. That worked, but
Forums/ Controllers
By Robbp12 2 weeks ago

OC200 update

Updated firmware on oc200 that was pushed to device. after update the thing is a brick. can't connet to it in any way, shape or form. guess this will join the junk pile along with my er8411
Forums/ WiFi
By ICB 2 weeks ago

EAP225 V3 Outdoor Crashing

Hello, I just installed an EAP225 Outdoor and had the misfortune of seeing the device stop working after less than 24 hours of use. It is necessary to remove it from the socket and replace it to star