Basboi85LV3Online
Following: 2Followers: 2
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Homeshield Sleep Time not working
@awunited On a side note/idea that I've been toying with just not got round to trying it. If they keep up with the not coming off their stuff at set times I'd change the wifi password for your normal...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:two routers same network?
@buusil The only way I can see there being a way around this to continue using your tp link router as a router and not a AP is if your isp router allows it turn off all the isp router functions like...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
@awunited Kids don't realise how easy and how good they get it now days, I'm going to sound really old but if I had done half the nonsense he gets upto I'd not be able to sit or stand for a few days,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
@awunited I did have the family link on his phone/tablets but as he got new devices I never continued with it as he pleaded with giving him trust and obv temptation is too great for him. As far as...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
@Basboi85 He's literally just showed up in my living room amd I asked him, He said his PlayStation 4 instantly cuts off at the cut off times. His xbox on the other hand, he said as long as he stays...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
@awunited Your not the only one who has this issue, My teenage son seems to be able to do this aswell, I have both off time and bed time enabled and yet my son seems to be able to still play online...
0HELPFULS