Basboi85LV3Online
Following: 2Followers: 2
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:How to convert TP Link AX72 Pro router to an Range Extender?
@Rupeshpatil_800 Hi, does the The AX72 pro not have Access Point Mode? I have 3xAx72 routers and 2x of them are in AP mode basically acting as wifi range extenders.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Assistance with setting up the same SSID across my house
@Anthony_G Hi, Generally speaking on my understanding any of the Ax series that supports AP mode should work, You could always as said above look at the deco series ( I'm not to familiar with deco as...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Hub replacement
@Winchesterrjk Not sure if you have to reset the ax73 but when I helped my mate set up his ax55 with his virgin hub we had to put his virgin router in modem mode then we setup his ax55 router as a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Family controls tether app bug
@Joseph-TP Hi Joseph just letting you know I've emailed back to tech support but tonight I'm having massive issues on tether app parental controls. Long story short went to add extra time to a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Family controls tether app bug
@Joseph-TP Hi Joseph thankyou for raising this issue, Many thanks for your time 👍🏻
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:How Do I Set Up Archer AXE75 Router As Second Router So It Has WiFi And Lan Ports Working
@Hoodholmes I'm also with bt and I'm not using their router. If you have the fibre ONT(fttp)modem you can do away with their router and use your own like I have unless you need their router. As said...
0HELPFULS