Basboi85LV3Online
Following: 2Followers: 2
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Family controls tether app bug
@Joseph-TP also on a side note, I've also noticed that on a quite a few of my devices that I'll get this screen pop up completely blank where as when my son has had it before he had a screen offering...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
@Joseph-TP Hi Joseph, Many thanks again for your reply, Here's screen shots of my parental control for my living room profile settings. As you can see I do have multiple devices for that profile but...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2024-08-22 08:18:33
Re:D225 doorbell camera
@Wayne-TP Hi, Thanks for your reply, I'll keep a eye out and look out for some future releases. Many thanks Chris 👍🏻
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-08-21 09:04:26
@Joseph-TP Also I think that where you say about the remaining time is flawed, I just went onto the tether app and if I understand you correctly. The remaining time in the adjust time drop down box...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-08-21 08:08:39
@Joseph-TP Ah thanks for that but that still answers only half the question of why is the option for me to allow extra time say 1hr or 2hrs dissapearing? And when I do select to add say a hour or 2...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-08-20 22:48:40
Family controls tether app bug
As much as I appreciate the new speed of how the family profiles load ( for me literally 2 seconds cpmpared to the 30-40 seconds of the previously) I've noticed a slight issue. I've noticed that if I...
0HELPFULS