MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Routers
53 minutes ago
Re:Services over VPN
@Fergus_Tecnova If you are going to use auto ipsec, all sites must be on the same controller. But I've never gotten it to work, I don't know why, I've never bothered to ask TP-Link about this either,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
16 hours ago
Re:I can connect to the OpenVPN Server but I can't access the local network
@Jenlink therefore OpenVPN does not work with OpenVPN connect on mobile https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/653224
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
19 hours ago
Re:EAP653 in Standalone Mesh
@Bensch Yes, I said that you should use raspberry pi4 or 5 with minimum 2gb ram, raspberry pi3 has too little memory, as for ubiquti, I reckon it's unifi you're thinking of. it won't solve your...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Yesterday
Re:Client Connectivity Quirks in Omada Wireless Network
@RF_Dude To answer the last first :-) You have to delete vlan interface and recreate it with switch only.. about SSID override, what do you want with that? I think this function is nice if you want a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Yesterday
Re:Client Connectivity Quirks in Omada Wireless Network
@RF_Dude I have some suggestions based on what I see here. I would not have vlan30 on the switch and router as long as you are going to use the switch against the WAN interface on the router. so my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Yesterday
Re:Services over VPN
@slamjam ignore the last answer, it was idiotic, you get the telnet to port 445 I don't have any more suggestions for you then. it seems very strange, maybe you should contact tp-link support they...
0HELPFULS