MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Routers
Tuesday
Re:Services over VPN
@slamjam I am quite sure that the problem is not on the ER707-M2 if you have not configured other types of VPN on it, I asked you if you have configured SSL VPN on the ER707-M2, you have not answered...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Monday
@slamjam You have Fortinet I see, sorry I didn't see that. try with slightly stronger encryption, I have vpn against cisco, unifi, sonicwall and microtik, it works without problems, but I have not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Monday
@slamjam you should not use this encryption, it is outdated and insecure, try this one instead. Do you have SSL on any of the routers? Is there ER707-M2 on both sides of the tunnel?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Monday
@slamjam I myself have two ER707-M2 with site to site vpn, there have never been such problems, do you have any screenshots of the vpn configuration? Do you have other VPN services on the router such...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Sunday
Re:Same MAC Address in Multiple Sites with Built-in Radius Server
@nicolati I haven't tested with mac autetication but I'm pretty sure there's no difference. Have you turned off random mac address on your phone then? if it is on, you will get a new mac every time...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Saturday
Re:can’t connect to wifi signal from AC1200 EAP225-Outdoor
@Savgar check your network cable, try and connect the access point directly to the router with short patch cables that you know work.
0HELPFULS