MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Routers
Yesterday
Re:Client Connectivity Quirks in Omada Wireless Network
@RF_Dude it looks like it should work, I wonder if you can send a screenshot of how you configured vlan30 interface
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Yesterday
Re:Built-in RADIUS
@choymits you must also remove all configurations that use radius server, SSID for example, before you can deactivate radius server.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Yesterday
Re:Services over VPN
@slamjam I have done some more tests on my ER707-M2 routers, SSL works fine with this router combined with site to site, only way I can provoke what you have is by blocking TCP port 445. then file...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Yesterday
@slamjam I am quite sure that the problem is not on the ER707-M2 if you have not configured other types of VPN on it, I asked you if you have configured SSL VPN on the ER707-M2, you have not answered...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Monday
@slamjam You have Fortinet I see, sorry I didn't see that. try with slightly stronger encryption, I have vpn against cisco, unifi, sonicwall and microtik, it works without problems, but I have not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Monday
@slamjam you should not use this encryption, it is outdated and insecure, try this one instead. Do you have SSL on any of the routers? Is there ER707-M2 on both sides of the tunnel?
0HELPFULS