biomed32ukLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
Wireguard setup
Has anyone succesfully managed to get a wireguard connection set up and working ?. I want to have wireguard setup on my android phone and tunnel all traffic back through my internet conenction at...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-01-10 21:16:18
Re:WAN DHCP Lease expires and renews every 2.5 minutes
@Clive_A My ISP I use on this router is talk talk who also have a lease time of 15 minutes, please see the dhcp traffic capture from a mirror of the lan port. Don't think there is anything wrong...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-01-05 11:26:29
Re:[HELP] LDAP Configuration for Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory
@2Dr same issue here, that is a stunning tplink miss that it simply cannot query AD natively, requiring an intermediate solution. Pretty useless like that,
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-01-05 09:42:14
@RF_Dude sorted, why coudln't I find that !, been through those log settings several times. Filling the log with that every 10 minutes means something useful will be missed.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-01-02 10:38:02
I also see this in my logs after the last firmware update to ER7206, I'm not bothered about the short lease time but would be useful to disable the logging for this event as its filling the logs up,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2023-09-04 13:14:12
Wireless channels
I cannot find a way to limit the wireless channels in use, usually you are able to tell systems that only 1,6 and 11 for example are to be used in the UK. Do what you like automatically but it has to...
0HELPFULS