FaeOnline
Following: 16Followers: 63
Forums/ Business Routers
Yesterday
Re: ER605 ER7206 v1 - DHCP Server May Fail With 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 Firmware [Updated on Nov 11st 2022]
Dear @havenstance, havenstance wrote @Fae I've got an ER-7206 and I can confirm this bug with Firmware 1.2.3, I had it as well. Rolling back to 1.2.1 has seemed to fix my issues. The DHCP Server...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Yesterday
Omada SDN Controller API Document
Hi there, Please find the attachment for API document. I'll share the the current available Omada SDN Controller API document in this thread. Hope it helps. Any further questions related to the API,...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
Yesterday
Re:OpenVPN Missing field for Username and Password in Client Options
Dear @kablammy, kablammy wrote @Fae Well, since the new firmware update - I am able to input my credentials into the OpenVPN client and guess what ? It still doesn't work . I am trying to connect to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Friday
Re:Speedtest on Omada Controller Doesn't Take Effect.
Dear @cgh001, cgh001 wrote Was this (not removing speedtest and/or the Pre-Populate function) an oversight or intentional? Is the load balancing function supposed to still work? Only the periodic...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Thursday
Re:Omada Software Controller_V5.7.4 issues
Dear @Adandu, Thank you for your help! I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue further. The ticket ID is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Wednesday
Re:Omada Software Controller_V5.7.4 issues
Dear @Adandu, Adandu wrote As an update, if I set up the IP manually on my phone, everything works fine. It looks like it's the same DHCP problem that so many people complain about. Thank you for...
0HELPFULS