FaeOnline
Following: 3Followers: 47
Forums/ General Discussion
Yesterday
Tips For Efficiently Reporting an Issue In The Community.
Hey there! Whether you are a seasoned pro or a newbie within our Community, welcome! I'd like to share some tips for efficiently reporting an issue to help make the most out of your Community...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Yesterday
Re:Failed ER7206 firmware upgrade and unadoption
Dear @invid, invid wrote I've tried to readopt the gateway, and it fails after a long time "adopting". The web interface doesn't say that it is being controlled by Omada, but If I attempt to log in...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Yesterday
Re:VULNERABILITY OF OMADA
Dear @VULNERABILITY, VULNERABILITY wrote OMADA software has a vulnerability in the HOTSPOT, when the VOUCHER time expires the OMADA system does not block access to social networks, the HOTSPOT client...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Business Routers (Standalone)
Yesterday
Re:TP-Link ER605 V1 connection problems after firmware upgrade
Dear @WhiteSasch, WhiteSasch wrote I have the following problem with my TP-Link ER605 V1 (TL-R605) Omada Gigabit VPN Router; every time I upgrade the firmware from ER605(UN)_V1_1.1.1_20210723 to...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Business Routers (Standalone)
Yesterday
Re: Does ER605 support SHA2?
Dear @Micky_Roth, Micky_Roth wrote Does TL-R605 support SHA2 ? If you check its Datasheet, you could find that ER605 V2 supports SHA2. > Datasheet can be downloaded from the TP-Link Download Center....
0KUDOS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Thursday
Re:LACP Issue
Dear @DigitalSteel, DigitalSteel wrote Yes, that is correct. port 3+4 on TL-SX3008F and port 25+26 on the TL-SG3428XMP, when I enable LACP or LAG the TL-SG3428XMP becomes unresponsive. I am using...
0KUDOS