FaeOnline
Following: 0Followers: 27
Forums/ Omada EAP
16 hours ago
Re:EAP225 firmware - How annoying is this.
Dear @Benje, Benje wrote I think they both had 2. something if i recall correctly. The one showing 5.0.3 was upgraded yesterday and the other one was upgraded on 28th July. It's weird since 5.0.4...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Omada EAP
Monday
Re:EAP620 HD Canadian Firmware?
Dear @linkteepee, linkteepee wrote I've purchased 5 EAP620 HD's, some from Newegg Canada, some from Amazon Canada. All of the model numbers printed on the back of the AP'S have "EAP620 (US)"....
0KUDOS
Forums/ Omada EAP
Monday
Re:EAP225 firmware - How annoying is this.
Dear @Benje, Benje wrote During the install of my mini home EAP network (2 x EAP , OC200 and 8 POE switch) and I must admit that I am a bit OCD. Both my EAPs were bought a week or so apart from a...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Friday
Re:You have mail ... not
Dear @Bebe1980, Bebe1980 wrote @John1234 Sure, I am running Omada Controller 4.4.3 as a service on Windows 10 pro using the NSSM EAP 110 V (US) V3.0 5.0.1 Outdoor Version. I'm using the Controller...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Friday
Re:Promotional URL Error in version 4.1.5
Dear @bt382, bt382 wrote I am on latest 4.3.5 (OC200) and the Promotional URL still will not allow a / in the domain. Please advise. The issue will be resolved on the next firmware update on the...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Friday
Re:Unable to ping/communicates between the devices connected to the Omada Network
Dear @MLee, MLee wrote I have a Canon MF634CDW which had the same issue. I couldn't print wireless when connected to any of my EAP225s (2 indoor units & 2 outdoor units). The printer is connected to...
0KUDOS