FaeOnline
Following: 0Followers: 3
Forums/ Switches & Routers
12 hours ago
Re:2428P Copper SFP issues
Dear @dpsguard, Should I assume that copper SFPs are not supported? or only TP-link copper SFPs are supported? I'm afraid that the T1500-28PCT doesn't support copper SFP. TP-Link doesn't have copper...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
14 hours ago
Re:WLAN Schedule not working consistently
Dear @westforest, Sorry for any trouble caused. Are you using the Omada Controller 4.1.5 to configure the WLAN Schedule? The Omada Controller 4.1.5 doesn't support Daylight Saving Time, so it may...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
15 hours ago
Re: EAP620 HD and EAP660 HD release
Dear @Overlandr, Is there a release date for the new WiFi 6 AX APs (EAP660 HD & EAP620 HD)? Thank you for your support and attention on TP-Link products! For when a new device will become available,...
0KUDOS
18 hours ago
Re:WAN 1 keep loosing connection and won't auto connect
Dear @DGO, Thank you for your response. Please feel free to comment here once you get any update on the issue. By the way, you may check the system log after the wan was down, verify if there are...
0KUDOS
Yesterday
Re:help with creating a simple VPN with TLR600VPn
Dear @sandrodiasalves, Thank you for your reply with detailed information. Sorry that there is still no progress after multiple replies. To better assist you, I'd like to escalate your case to our...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Wireless Broadband
Yesterday
Re:Router connected to CPE 210 Client
Dear @Huzell, The client is connected to the AP and the AP has internet connection so it must be something with fhe Client settings right? Right. Please check whether the wireless signal bars are lit...
0KUDOS