FaeOnline
Following: 0Followers: 13
Forums/ Switches & Routers
6 hours ago
Re:【Update 3/4/2021】Latest firmware released for ER605(aka TL-R605)
Dear @runawayjimothy, "Failed to upgrade DEVICENAMEHERE to firmware version 1.0.0 Build 20200930 Rel.36519 online." Please ensure that you are accessing the Omada Controller via the controller IP...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Switches & Routers
6 hours ago
Re:【Update 3/4/2021】Latest firmware released for ER605(aka TL-R605)
Dear @aargyri, tried to upgrade my TL-R605 through OMADA and for some reason something went wrong and now i cannot access my Router. i tried to reset the router to factory defaults but no luck. the...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
7 hours ago
Re:Clients not showing up with EAP connected on same switch
Hi All, There is new firmware released for the OC200 controller and TL-R605 recently. Mentioned HERE and HERE. Please check for an update and verify if the "Client Not Showing" problem is resolved....
0KUDOS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
7 hours ago
Re:Omada OC200 controller doesn't see a particular wired Win10 client PC
Hi All, There is new firmware released for the OC200 controller and TL-R605 recently. Mentioned HERE and HERE. Please check for an update and verify if the "Client Not Showing" problem is resolved....
0KUDOS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
7 hours ago
Re:Client Not Showing in Omada SDN
0KUDOS
Forums/ Wireless Broadband
7 hours ago
Re:Point to multipoint
Dear @Ser, Hello, I would like to ask if I can use WBS510 point to multipoint? What antenna can be use with WBS510 And where to buy? Yes, but kindly note that WBS510 has been discontinued. For...
0KUDOS