DilliusLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Controllers
By Dillius 2023-01-19 20:32:36

Procedure for replacing Omada Gateway

I currently have an ER605 as my gateway for my Omada network. I have recently upgraded to higher than 1GB WAN, so am planning to purchase an ER8411 to replace the ER605. Did a quick scan of the forums
Forums/ Controllers
By Dillius 2021-07-17 20:28:52

Switching from Hardware to Software Controller

Is there a way to switch from the hardware controller to the software controller without having to take down and reset all of your devices? My hardware controller seems to be complete dead and support
Forums/ Controllers
By Dillius 2021-07-12 18:44:41

Guide to gracefully removing device from Omada Controller

Is there any guidance to removing devices from being controlled by the Omada Controller, or is the only option to perform a factory reset on any of the equipment you want to disconnect?
Forums/ Controllers
By Dillius 2021-07-12 15:00:31

OC200 seemingly dead after power cycle

Have had my OC200 running for 6 months without any real issues other than just software quirks. A few days ago the power went out to the house briefly, then when it came back up I could not reach the
Forums/ Controllers
By Norbert_123 2020-12-28 22:10:28

Omada SDN - what are missing functionalities?

Hi All, I was wondering what - in your opinion - are most missing functionalities and/or BUGs? What have you observed since you've bought you Omada device(s)? I have a few quick-pins here: Displaying
Forums/ Controllers
By Dillius 2020-12-28 14:50:03

Moving from Software to Hardware Controller

Has anyone made the move from a software version of the Omada Controller to the hardware version? Any tips or issues you ran into? I have the software running on an old computer right now but intend t