mur77LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By mur77 Sunday

Omada SDN Client Traffic Monitor

I have a request (many will probably join it) The Omada System is designed primarily for Business. We really need a Real-time Client Traffic Monitor, EXACTLY in the context of each client! Of course,
Forums/ Omada EAP
By dills 3 weeks ago

EAP670 Slow Upload Speeds?

I've recently upgraded from a consumer all-in-one Gaming Router to the TP-Link Omada platform but I'm running into issues with my upload speeds. Setup: ER605 Router Gateway TL-SX1008 - 10GBE Switch Tw
Forums/ Omada EAP
By mur77 a week ago

Very low speed in 2.4GHz on EAP670

Hello everyone. I have a problem. I bought an EAP670. I decided to test it, the situation is like this... At 5GHz, everything seems to be normal. 2.4 big questions, with all android smartphones the sp
Forums/ Точки доступа Omada
By VGA 2022-10-25 08:07:12

EAP620 HD vs EAP670

В чем отличие данных точек с точки зрения колличества клиентов. Хотелось бы посмотреть что то вроде графика зависимости скорости у клиента от количества клиентов на точке.
Forums/ Business Routers
By mur77 2022-10-22 16:46:50

Question about traffic shaping

We have an Omada network deployed in our hotel, and there are a couple of computers with movies for guests. The problem is that we have no more than 50 Mbit Internet (remote area and up to 200 guests)
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
By mur77 2022-10-22 16:39:16

Question about traffic shaping

We have an Omada network deployed in our hotel, and there are a couple of computers with movies for guests. The problem is that we have no more than 50 Mbit Internet (remote area and up to 200 guests)