Death_MetalLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 3
Forums/ Switches
By Death_Metal Yesterday

How to Use Switch Static Route to Improve LAN to LAN Traffic and add LAN Redundancy [not LAG or STP]

For Layer 3 Switch that does not support Dynamic Routing, Gateway Static Route can be used to "bridge" them together. One of the benefit of using Gateway to connect independent Layer 3 Switch is simpl
Forums/ Switches
By Death_Metal 2 weeks ago

Connecting Multiple Omada Layer 3 Switch via Omada Gateway

Assumption: VLAN 1 is the management VLAN One Gateway Two Layer 3 Switches (Switch A, and Switch B) Layer 3 Switch A, IP x.100 - VLANs 10, 20 Layer 3 Switch B, IP x.200 - VLANs 30, 40 Many of the earl
Forums/ Switches
By Death_Metal 2024-03-22 01:57:25

New Unifi ACL Related Features and How you can do it in Omada

Not sure if many have seen the latest Unifi Release about a week ago but a couple of their ACL features caught my attention. Unifi have new ACL features, specifically L3 Network Isolation and Device I
Forums/ Switches
By Death_Metal 2024-02-22 00:44:35

An alternative to Gateway Stateful ACL using Switch ACL

Hey All, The configuration below is to show an alternative to Stateful Gateway ACL that you can use in your Layer 3 Switching environment (i.e. using Switch for InterVLAN routing). Edit note: There ar
Forums/ Routers
By Death_Metal 2024-02-03 05:10:11

Short Guide on Omada's Bandwidth Control QoS Feature

Hey all, in case anyone is wants to play around with Bandwidth Control. Use Case: Prioritize your preferred network traffic or VLAN or IP Groups to improve WAN performance. If you have 10Mbps ISP and
Forums/ Routers
By Death_Metal 2024-01-15 05:09:41

Use your Omada Switch as Layer 3 Switch (intervlan routing)

Hello, Happy new year to everyone. For those interested to use their Omada switch to facilitate intervlan routing rather than their Gateway, you can do the following: Edit update note: You will still