MannyFLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
By MannyF 2023-09-01 04:45:11

JAVA Error - Happened Suddenly

Hi There, I was trying to login to the web UI today, and it wasn't responsive. So I went to restart the linux server to clear out any issue. Still not able to login. I then used tpeap stop, and got an
Forums/ WiFi
By MannyF 2023-01-06 23:17:49

Device Shows Connected, but no IP address (both using static and dynamic)

Hi All, I have a device that shows as connected but will not get an IP address. I have tried both setting it to a static device with an unused IP address and dynamic DHCP. I have also tried restarting
Forums/ WiFi
By MannyF 2022-09-22 14:44:28

Feedback on positioning of AP.

Hi All, I'm looking for some guidance on the placement of my 2 EAP245s. Currently I don't have one for floor 1 (basement), but I will look to get one at a later date. Coverage down there is pretty goo
Forums/ Controllers
By MannyF 2022-09-12 14:39:22

DHCP Assigning the same IP to two devices - no IP reservations for those devices

Hi All, Is anyone having intermittent issues where the DHCP server is assigning the same IP to two different devices causing one to not be available on the network?
Forums/ WiFi
By MannyF 2022-07-28 13:55:30

WPA Authentication times out/failed.(1 time in a minute)

Hi There, Once or twice a day, my garage door hub (Chamberlain MyQ) disconnects for 1-2hrs with this error. It sometimes tries 1 AP, sometimes 2APs, this morning it was 2. I attached some logging belo
Forums/ Controllers
By symbiotic_ic 2021-02-04 08:55:05

Client Not Showing in Omada SDN

Hello, I have a strange bug: I have a client (Raspberry Pi running Raspbian 10) that is not showing up in my client list on Omada. The client is located in "Clients 4" below: I can ping the Omada SDN