yubikLV1Offline
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
By yubik 2023-05-23 05:37:50

self hosting a vpn connection that a smart phone can connect to?

Hello patrons I recently created an OpenVPN connection I could connect via my devices but when I tried to connect my mobile phone over wifi I connected with a fairly good connection but over Lte 4G co
Forums/ Routers
By yubik 2023-05-12 07:05:19

Connect open vpn

Hello chaps I wanted to go over open vpn connection I connected a stable build of open vpn on my wan port every device could connect to vpn without any problem the connection was stable and reliable a
Forums/ Controllers
By yubik 2023-04-20 07:43:23

Cloud access

I have a question How do you access the main administrator on the cloud account if you can in the first place? I want to cover every way in and out of my network.
Forums/ Routers
By yubik 2023-04-20 07:25:44

LT2P, OPenvpn client to lan configuration and connection.

Hello chaps, Quick question about L2TP and open VPN configuration and connection. A: While configuring an open VPN to server to lan it asks for a username & password, Are these username and password c
Forums/ Controllers
By yubik 2023-04-20 06:53:06

Enabling Domain (http)

Hello patrons I have a question about the OC200 controller out the box is the OC200 enabled with HTTP redirect if so How do you uninstall that certificate to install your own certificate and domain.
Forums/ Routers
By yubik 2023-04-20 01:20:28

DNS builds

Hello, patrons Im looking into building different DNS builds like Comeexe, and Penuthull, for a variety of different projects I have been scouring the looking for a provider or a website that is not i