pwnjuiceLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
By pwnjuice a week ago

Restoring back up to a different model router with in Omada controller

I have a ER605 with an OC200 controller. I just ordered a ER707-M2 router to replace it as an upgrade. Can I use a backup from the controller maintenance section and restore my router settings from th
Forums/ Switches
By pwnjuice 3 weeks ago

Fan Fault

I have a SG2428P v5.20 switch and I replaced the stock fans with Noctua NF-A4x20 PWM. I am getting a fan fault in the controller yet they are spinning and the switch is cold to the touch. Am I ok to i
Forums/ Routers
By pwnjuice 2024-02-22 22:29:00

Site to Site VPN issue

I am having a issues with a site to site vpn I set up from home to work. The issue is at home I can't access anything on the work network. But when Im at work I can access the home network and RDP is
Forums/ Controllers
By pwnjuice 2023-10-18 01:02:05

VPN On Vlan help

Im trying to setup and Guest wlan on a vlan always connect to VPN and I not sure what I am doing wrong. So I set up the wlan as guest and put it on vlan 80. Then I made a Lan of for the VPN for vlan 8
Forums/ Controllers
By pwnjuice 2023-10-07 22:52:24

Unable to access Vlan network with Switch ACL

I am just trying to set up a simple ACL for Lan to access all Vlans and have vlans block access to LAN but it is not working. Once I enable the ACL block servers I loose connection from my lan to the
Forums/ Controllers
By pwnjuice 2023-09-29 00:56:40

VPN Issues

I been messing with VPN. I wanted to setup wireguard but since I dont have a static IP it will not let me put a host name in for my DDNS. When Setting up OpenVPN I see this error a TON............ Com