zalimshahgeeLV0Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Stories/ WiFi
By Itachi 2018-09-20 08:59:34

Our Restaurant Is Getting Better Because of TP-Link

Awesome! Since we have used TP-Link products, our guests are more and more satisfied with us! We are a Tang Palace Restaurant from the UAE, a restaurant that serves Chinese cuisine. Thousands of touri
Stories/ WiFi
By Mars 2019-01-24 00:04:59

Provide network solutions for Ministry of Defense of Netherlands

Customer Profile – Deal IT Located at Coral red 123, 2718 SB Zoetermeer, Netherlands, Deal IT ( https://dealit.nl ) provides a full range of products and services around the IT infrastructure. From PC
Stories/ WiFi
By 456 2019-03-07 09:34:46

My Hotel Is Getting Better Because of TP-Link!

I just wanted to open a new branch of my existing hotel in the bustling street near Plaza Low Yat (which is the biggest IT Style Mall in Malaysia, haha). I’ve tried a lot of products in my original ho
Stories/ WiFi
By Dolly-MEA 2019-05-19 08:45:39

Ramada hotel & suites chooses industry leader TP-Link for wireless service deployments

Customer Profile Customer Name: Ramada Hotel & Suites Industry: Hospitality Location: Ajman, UAE Year of Project: 2017 BACKGROUND Ramada Hotel and Suites Ajman is located on Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed S
Stories/ WiFi
By Bagus 2019-02-28 08:05:18

TP-Link Italy Scores at Olympic Stadium Grand Torino

“It’s with the man in the center. Smart pass out to the right! He’s got past his man with those step-overs. The crowd are getting nervy. 0 – 0 on the scoreboard and five minutes left on the clock. It’