Brian0LV0Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Stories/ WiFi
By AndreaPellegrin 2019-10-26 20:41:48

Hotel sweet hotel

Everything begin a summer day: my friend Angelica ask me to help her with a new business WiFi solution. I always loved Omada Series and so for the first time i found the opportunity for create somethi
Stories/ WiFi
By Mars 2018-12-10 23:49:39

TP-Link provide Omada solutions for Tapkoel

Customer Profile Tapkoel, founded in 1987, installs, develops, manufactures, maintains and overhauls complete packaging beer installations, tank beer installations, wine installations, postmix install
Stories/ WiFi
By Dolly-MEA 2019-05-16 08:25:04

TP-Link MEA Crown Plaza, Abu Dhabi Project

Customer Profile Customer Name: Crown Plaza Industry: Hospitality Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE Year of Project: 2017 BACKGROUND Crown Plaza is situated in Abu Dhabi’s central business district, this 5-sta
Stories/ WiFi
By 456 2019-03-07 09:34:46

My Hotel Is Getting Better Because of TP-Link!

I just wanted to open a new branch of my existing hotel in the bustling street near Plaza Low Yat (which is the biggest IT Style Mall in Malaysia, haha). I’ve tried a lot of products in my original ho
Stories/ WiFi
By Mike 2020-04-23 07:26:57

TP-Link Connects Communities with Reliable & Intelligent Infrastructures

Althea Village is a four-star Hotel business, close to the famous Minoan's World 3D Museum & 9D multi-language Cinema, of Chania, at Crete island of Greece. It is also located very close to a lot of (