Brian0LV0Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kevin_Z 2020-05-25 01:48:44

What should I do if I get high ping?

What’s the ping? Ping is a method to test network performance. The measurement is realized by sending packets to the specific server and get response. Sending a Ping Packet to the internet server will
Stories/ WiFi
By it-kolli 2019-12-13 13:00:01

Outdoor W-LAN Versorgung

Die Anforderung war es, eine Mineralölfirma im Ladebereich mit W-LAN zu versorgen. Die LKW's und Erfassungsgeräte der Ladung werden zukünftig mittels W-LAN versorgt und können so sofort die Kommunikat
Stories/ WiFi
By pinocute 2018-11-20 17:18:55

Small Town with Internet

Dear all very happy, after using TP-link TL-470 products + all internet customers. no more problems with speed settings, all settings are running perfectly. In addition to speed settings, the security
Stories/ WiFi
By Goerge 2018-10-17 07:08:39

TP-Link Delivers Quality Wi-Fi Experience to Resort Guests

"Reflections" is a resort in Florida, I am a staff member here. Unlike ordinary hotels and small resorts, we have a large golf course, natural beaches, entertainment venues and more, in addition to ro
Stories/ WiFi
By 456 2018-09-21 03:47:40

TP-Link Provided Our Dormitory with High Speed & Stable Wi-Fi

Our Ilyas & Mustafa Galadari Group, located in Dubai, is a large-scale company that covers real estate development, hotel management, and automotive sales.There are many employees working in our compa
Stories/ WiFi
By HowardSmall 2019-07-27 11:50:07

Taking over a network with existing APs

I recently took over administration of a school site that had five EAP225 APs installed. Unfortunately the previous sysadmin had not documented anything, and I mean anything, so it was a hard slog wor