terziyskiLV7Online
Following: 0Followers: 32
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By celos 10 hours ago

Just switched to EasyMesh from Deco

Hello everyone! I recently just switched from Deco M5s to 2x Archer BE805 and managed to set up EasyMesh and it's ethernet backhauled, I do have one questions is why does the Satellite Router is still
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By RODNI 14 hours ago

After factory resetting of router model Archer C5-

default username and password as "admin" is not working post factory reset- i have done this many time- but no luck how to resolve this problem- kindly suggest please
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By escudero380 13 hours ago

Are there any alternatives (besides using the web interface) for configuring my Archer AX3000?

To be more precise, how can I automate the process of enabling/disabling the VPN Client in my AX3000 4-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router? Currently, the only option available is though the web interface and it in
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By csl1965 12 hours ago

TP-LINK AC1750 Archer C7 v2 - WDS - DHCP packets not being forwarded to main router

I have configured the TP-Link to use WDS to connect to my main router, which is an Asus ATX-11000. The wireless connection seems to work, I can ping the main router, other IP addresses on the internet
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By AndrewBanks Monday

Ps5 NAT type 3. Need to fix router ports

I'm in the admin settings for the router. I just don't know what to do from here
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Faraday1 Monday

network

I would like to know can i have more than one TL-850RE on my network.