terziyskiLV7Online
Following: 0Followers: 32
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Medric Thursday

How to close port 22

I just logged on to my PC and had a warning from Kaspersky Anti Virus that port 22 on my router is open. I have not done anything to cause this and am very concerned about it. I cannot see any way of
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Yousef17 Wednesday

GE800 FAN

I've noticed that the FAN is not always working it stays off for long time , then it kicks off for a while , then again stops i thought it should keep working continously , or is it will work at certe
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Gastomagic a week ago

ZScaler intermittent issues with AXE5400

I've been using the router for a couple of months and am happy with it generally. However a big issue seems to be with my wifes ability to connect to her work system when WFH. They user the zscaler VP
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By jakup Wednesday

Router provides internet access to my phone but not to my laptop

Me and my friends use the router and all of our phones can access the internet on the wifi. However, 3 laptops can sometimes access the internet and sometimes cannot. We have tried restarting them and

Extending a home network

I have an old TL-MR3220 WiFi router. I have connected an ethernet cable to some distance away to an Apple TV box. I now wish to extend my network coverage by adding some device to the end of the ether
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By yiz Tuesday

Can't Access Remote Management

I am using Starlink as ISP. its router is connected to TP Link AX72 Pro in bypass mode. I can't access Remote management. I already done the instruction as instructed in the manual book. is there anyt