terziyskiLV7Online
Following: 0Followers: 32
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By JesusM Friday

WiFi routers supporting SNMP

I've been using at home an old MR600, which worked quite fine until now, but it was about time to renew it. I dediced for a Archer AX55 and to my surprise, it seems that it doesn't suppor SNMP, and ap
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
By Mofinheim Thursday

Mac filter tp link ADSL router (TD-W8961N)

I have a tp link ADSL router (TD-W8961N) and when i try to set up mac filter for the devices at home it doesn't show me enough Fields to fill in Only 8 devices can be connected to the router through m
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Grotehaas Friday

how to setup a VPN server on AX55

I try to setup a VPN server and Client (open VPN ) or Nord. can anyone give me a guide on how to do this??
Forums/ Range Extenders
By sumpsimus Thursday

DNS/IP config issue

I have just bought an RE700X range extender. I set it up using the web inteface (tplinkrepeater.net) on my mobile and that worked fine. The leds show that it is connected to my router (a BT Smart Hub
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Kellin Thursday

TP-Link RE305 stopped finding 5GHz network

My TP-Link RE305 stopped finding my router's 5GHz network, after working for years without any issues. I've reset it several times, I've renamed the SSID of the 5GHz network, the current channel is 36
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Dreamurr Wednesday

How to set up WDS on AX23?

I want to set AX23 as a wireless bridge for another main router(another brand, not TPLINK), so I can't use Easymesh since it's TPLINK only. I want to know how to set up WDS on AX23, thank you.