Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
I really would like to see EasyMesh being implemented in a firmware for the AX11000, i bought the Archer AX11000 and 2x AX55 V1, the AX11000 was supposed to be the "Main router" and the other two acce
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulArcher AX11000
By Orbal · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
44Views
1Replies

Votes
Please give notice if the AX6000 is still under consideration for inclusion in the EasyMesh program for wired ethernet backhaul. It was listed as being considered. It has been dropped from that list.
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By cmarv · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
49Views
3Replies

Votes
Add the NextDNS to the DoH list or ALLOW to use a custom dns to be able to add the "number id" to load custom dns-settings on the url (exemple.dns/IDNUMBER) this DNS works great on Privacy / ads / tra
VPNDoHnextdns
By itachimetal · Latest post a week ago by thisispratyay
333Views
5Replies

Votes
I know that TP link has stopped support for automate apps like IFTTT or Tasker for home routers. Please reconsider adding IFTTT integration to TP Link Routers so that we can automate settings in route
By tplnkuser101 · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
40Views
1Replies

Votes
VPN Kill Switch
AX5400 Wi-Fi 6 Router disable internet access to vpn client devices when openvpn client not connected to vpn server I want to disable internet for devices in vpn-client device list as long as vpn clie
By aerubik · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Rigaro
1501Views
13Replies

Votes
Good day! Suggestion, add DNS Over TLS & Over HTTPS support to the firmware. What are the options to enable DNS Over TLS & Over HTTPS at the device level?
By SargesX · Latest post 2 weeks ago by alatlantic
22058Views
52Replies

Votes
Hi I am struggling with this missing functionality on M7000 and M7200 devices. I would like to be able to setup AUTO POWER ON function whenewer it detects external USB power supply. I have some offgri
By DaveySLO · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
86Views
1Replies

Votes
VPN Server
“I am using an Archer AX3000 Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router with a map-e IPoE connection, so I cannot use VPN Server. Will future firmware versions support this? Or at least, could port forwarding be added as
VPNIPv6
By maoyb · Latest post 2 weeks ago by maoyb
97Views
2Replies

Votes
DHCP Server - option 66, 67
I need to set the next-server and filename parameter (option 66 and 67) for the DHCP server. Is there any way to add them? (beta FW or next version of FW)?
By Petr89 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marvin_S
75Views
1Replies

Votes
The Ax11000 has recieved TWO firmware updates in quick succession for various reasons (I think 1.3.3 was security patches and the latest 1.3.4 is a homecare/qos bug fix). Why can't TP-Link combine the
EasyMeshOnemeshAX11000
By ZakCT · Latest post 2 weeks ago by hjb417
442Views
4Replies