Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello! So all of my devices on my network cannot connect to the internet once i enable the VPN client. I am using wireguard, and I have tried OpenVPN, Same issue. I can run basic command line checks s
VPNNetwork Connectivity
By PhilipC · Latest post Wednesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
73Views
3Replies
I'm using the Archer C9 as a wifi router at home, to replace the bad wifi provided by my internet provider's VDSL box (Proximus). When working at home, I need to set up a VPN (L2TP tunnel) between my
VPNNetwork ConnectivityNAT Boost
By ElFrikandel · Latest post Wednesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
38Views
1Replies
Hi I noticed there was a firmware update for my router today when I checked. Before I updated, OFDMA+MU-MIMO was activated on my wireless settings. Since the firmware update, it reverted to OFDMA only
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityMU-MIMO
By LiamG91 · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
72Views
4Replies
Hi I have TPLINK XC220 G3V router and having issues with BSNL, tried with all the different firmwares provided by the tech support but problem remains same. My main problem was VOIP issue but as per t
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By In21 · Latest post Monday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
45Views
1Replies
I have had this frustrating product for nearly 6 months and it is awful. I've tried several patches, since 1.2, and nothing has worked. Stay away from this product, and TPLink, please improve your pat
ax55Network Connectivity
By NFH1234 · Latest post Monday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
Hello, I am new to network configuration here and lost my way during the journey. Hope the community can guide me. Recently, I bought the AX55 new router to delegate all the necessary functions of ISP
VPNNetwork Connectivity
By shwelone · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
154Views
7Replies
Question 1 BE800 As Main Router GE800 as mesh node/ Ethernet Backhaul Mode to main router be800 ge800 how can i access management console, right now i have to use BE800 management reason i need to acc
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestEasyMeshNetwork Connectivity
By be800 · Latest post a week ago by woozle
0Helpful
142Views
6Replies
when im trying to go 192.168.0.1 it always redirects me to tplinkwifi.net saying i dont have internet, even when internet is fine, i just want to reconfigure wifi setting or something else. also when
Network Connectivitytplinkwifi.net
By Celestin6669 · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
130Views
5Replies
I have a main router which connect to internet. I purchased Tp Link Archer C7 to extend the range as it has WDS bridging. My main router is situated in a corner of the room and my TP link is situated
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityInstallationWDS
By pcakhilnadh · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
71Views
1Replies
Every 30 min or so I lose internet for a few seconds. At the exact time I see these message in logs 2024-04-29 12:04:13 dhcpc[6446]: <6> 210058 1/2 lease passed, enter renewing state 2024-04-29 11:34:
Network Connectivity
By Plotva · Latest post a week ago by Plotva
0Helpful
64Views
2Replies