Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Please help me Connect my Router to Home Wifi
Network Connectivity
By Hominetwork · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
33Views
1Replies
Hi I was hoping I could simply replace the dreadful sky router and connect the Archer C6 to the Openreach FTTP ONT. I can see plenty of forums suggesting you have to install the latest firmware which
Network ConnectivityIPv6Firmware UpdateSKY FTTP
By Cactusdan78 · Latest post a week ago by Cactusdan78
1Helpful
136Views
4Replies
I recently had to provide an internet connection to my PV Solar Panel system inverter (SolarEdge brand) to allow system monitoring. It had previously used a 2G cellular data connection through T-Mobil
Device IsolationNetwork ConnectivityAccess Control
By Milehiguy · Latest post a week ago by Milehiguy
0Helpful
143Views
6Replies
Hi, my iPhone and other iPhone keep disconnecting from wifi when it’s locked itry everything like reset the phone and reset the router and I update my router and phone and the problem it’s same Router
Network Connectivity
By 3_abbs_3 · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
Hi all. I bought a GX90 two weeks ago. Since then, all my Apple devices can't connect to or stay connected to the Wi-Fi, I can't connect to my new HP printer and the home Camera. I only have one Andro
Wi-Fi 6ENetwork Connectivity
By Spaz178 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Jon_B
0Helpful
225Views
2Replies
I am currently using the AX11000 and am very tempted to get the BE800 purely for its multigig/multiWAN feature. Wondering if I could form a mesh with the BE800 as the main router with my exisiting har
Link AggregationWi-Fi 7Network Connectivity
By IAMSTUPID · Latest post 2 weeks ago by hjb417
0Helpful
320Views
4Replies
Hi, I'm having a sudden issue with DHCP acting up. I'm running my AXE75 as my main router, with my provider's modem/router in bridge mode. Everything worked fine for the last 6 months. I noticed yeste
Network Connectivity
By TimDVS · Latest post 2 weeks ago by TimDVS
0Helpful
146Views
4Replies
Router can't handle multiple devices, it hang and cause ping high problem, also it cause latency 😭😭😭. Add MU- MIMO in Archer C20 V5
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityFeature RequestMU-MIMO
By md_himelali_18 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
41Views
1Replies
IPv4 over IPv6 communication. What should I choose on the settings screen?
Network Connectivity
By Shinsaku · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
38Views
1Replies
Does Archer AXE75 support Bridge mode? From the marketing info I see only: Router Mode AP Mode Entering the tplink emulator for Archer AXE75 I see same under CHANGE MODE Following this tutorial https:
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityInstallationBridge Mode
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
1Helpful
317Views
3Replies