Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I resently aquired two BE65 routers, as wifi upgrade was due. Along with this i have upgrade my Wifi on the Intel NUC8i7HVB to a Intel BE1750X Killler. The killer app that comes along with the Wifo NI
Wi-Fi 7
By NarkoKrig · Latest post 14 hours ago by NarkoKrig
2Helpful
78Views
5Replies
I recently got this deco and wanna try out the usb sharing feature. I tried streaming a video from it then suddenly the video stopped and can't find the network usb every few minutes of playback. I'll
usb sharingFirmware UpdateWi-Fi 7
By KuroYami · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
1Helpful
52Views
3Replies
Team, I have to publish this in the EN Deco forum cause i didn't get any answer from US Deco forum. I really love this mesh router, but I feel like the TP-Link team has forgotten about it and hasn't d
Deco Ethernet BackhaulFirmware UpdateFeature RequestWi-Fi 7
By Luis-Camacho · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
2Helpful
164Views
4Replies
I installed a TP Link Wifi 7 router (Aginet) from Singtel on 10gb broadband a few days ago. Setting to MLO, I was able to secure the wifi speed of about 1450 mbps on my Iphone 15 pro. I believed I had
Network ConnectivityWi-Fi 76 GHz
By Keano1890 · Latest post a week ago by Alch81
4Helpful
552Views
10Replies
If I would like to connect WIFI 7 client to MLO network, do I need to enable separate 6GHz network to fully utilize its 5GHz/6GHz capability? Currently, 2GHz/5GHz network and MLO network are enabled a
Wi-Fi 76 GHzNetwork ConnectivityMLO
By Crysta1 · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
1Helpful
107Views
3Replies
Deco BE65-5G, with its mobile SIM card slot, takes one more step towards Ultra-Fast internet connection and pioneers the convergence of 5G mobile Mesh routers with Wi-Fi 7 technology. When you go some
Highlighted ThreadOfficialWi-Fi 75G New Radio
By David-TP · Latest post 3 weeks ago by bill340
1Helpful
1171Views
3Replies
Hey everyone, I'm reaching out because I've been having a major headache with my internet connection lately. Both my LAN and WiFi connections keep dropping intermittently, which is driving me crazy! H
Network ConnectivityWi-Fi 7
By SearleTEK · Latest post 2024-04-08 19:54:50 by ShehabHazzaa
2Helpful
424Views
6Replies
Wi-Fi connectivity suddenly stopped working, and even after cold rebooting, it stays up for 1-2 min then drops all connected devices. The SSID isn't discoverable anymore. The LED stays green. I've had
Wi-Fi 7Network Connectivity
By Dokterd0k · Latest post 2024-04-08 06:58:07 by Dokterd0k
4Helpful
151Views
2Replies
Hello, I wanted to ask about the 5G-Advanced technology. Would the Deco x50-5G support it when it is released? Also, I am thinking to upgrade to Deco be65-5G (when it is out), would this model also su
Wi-Fi 7Feature Request
By Rl8x · Latest post 2024-04-02 06:33:33 by David-TP
1Helpful
143Views
1Replies
Hello, I have purchased 8x BE95 and setting it up. - My internet is Bell Fibe 8gb, and using Bell Giga Home Hub (which has 10gb LAN port) - My switch is QNAP 10G POE switch (qsw-m2116p-2t2s) Question1
Deco Ethernet BackhaulWi-Fi 7
By pinkman · Latest post 2024-03-21 09:04:30 by David-TP
0Helpful
232Views
5Replies