Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Nest protect smoke alarms won’t stay connected to the network. I’ve set up the separate IoT network using the 2.4ghz band and WPA2 only. They remain connected while they are active, but disconnect as
Network ConnectivityIoT NetworkWi-Fi 7
By ZackL · Latest post 17 hours ago by David-TP
1Helpful
29Views
1Replies
Hi. I have a Archer BE800 and have just ordered a Deco BE85 which I would have used as a Mesh unit, but as far as I can read those two units cannot work together in mesh? Please tell me this is not th
Network ConnectivityWi-Fi 7
By mcpeterc · Latest post Saturday by mcpeterc
2Helpful
72Views
7Replies
My Galaxy Fold 4 can only connect to the MLO / 6Ghz network. If I try to connect to the 2.4/5Ghz network, I get "connection failed" or "failed to connect to network." My S24 Ultra, seems to work fine
6 GHzConnection PreferenceWi-Fi 7
By MoCash21 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by MoCash21
1Helpful
111Views
2Replies
Hi everyone, I am considering changing my vendor VDSL modem to a Deco model for easy and convenient management of my internet connection, having it join my existing BE85 mesh. My question is, given th
Wi-Fi 7Feature RequestConnection PreferenceInstallationVDSL
By Josephs · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
1Helpful
67Views
1Replies
With the release of the WiFi 7 Deco series, SFP+ interfaces have been integrated into the Deco families. This enhanced interface offers faster and more reliable internet connections, delivering an imp
SFP+10 GbpsMulti-GigabitWi-Fi 7
0Helpful
103Views
0Replies
Hi, About a year ago, I purchased a two-pack of Deco BE85. They have been pretty good and stable. The only 6 GHz client I had a the time was my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra smartphone. It has always had a
Wi-Fi 6EWi-Fi 76 GHz
By BirMan · Latest post 2024-05-27 02:17:32 by David-TP
1Helpful
181Views
1Replies
I resently aquired two BE65 routers, as wifi upgrade was due. Along with this i have upgrade my Wifi on the Intel NUC8i7HVB to a Intel BE1750X Killler. The killer app that comes along with the Wifo NI
Wi-Fi 7
By NarkoKrig · Latest post 2024-05-21 12:09:56 by NarkoKrig
3Helpful
226Views
5Replies
I recently got this deco and wanna try out the usb sharing feature. I tried streaming a video from it then suddenly the video stopped and can't find the network usb every few minutes of playback. I'll
usb sharingFirmware UpdateWi-Fi 7
By KuroYami · Latest post 2024-05-20 06:12:04 by David-TP
1Helpful
111Views
3Replies
Team, I have to publish this in the EN Deco forum cause i didn't get any answer from US Deco forum. I really love this mesh router, but I feel like the TP-Link team has forgotten about it and hasn't d
Deco Ethernet BackhaulFirmware UpdateFeature RequestWi-Fi 7
By Luis-Camacho · Latest post 2024-05-13 08:05:13 by David-TP
2Helpful
333Views
4Replies
I installed a TP Link Wifi 7 router (Aginet) from Singtel on 10gb broadband a few days ago. Setting to MLO, I was able to secure the wifi speed of about 1450 mbps on my Iphone 15 pro. I believed I had
Network ConnectivityWi-Fi 76 GHz
By Keano1890 · Latest post 2024-05-12 15:09:46 by Alch81
4Helpful
722Views
10Replies