Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

So I just upgraded from the older XE75 mesh router system to the new BE63. In trying to keep all my old settings i plugged in the new unit add chose to add to my then current setup. After adding to th
Network ConnectivityDeco Ethernet BackhaulGuest Network
By TheBum0726 · Latest post a week ago by TheBum0726
3Helpful
90Views
2Replies
I have various devices such as a weather station, boiler and security cameras that have to be connected via the 2.4Ghz network. I can connect to these when the device I am using is connected to the 2.
Network ConnectivityGuest NetworkIoT Networkraspberry pi
By Jamesyk · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Jamesyk
0Helpful
58Views
2Replies
Hello all, i have three Deco XE75 over a switch connected. I have set them to AP mode and see in the Deco App that the Ethernet Backhaul is detected and working. The "normal" WLAN is working very good
Network ConnectivityGuest Network
By noob443 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
134Views
3Replies
Hi there, I'm having issues getting a Deco M5 guest network working correctly. The network topology is very simple, as follows. Deco #1 was set up first, in router mode, then Decos #2 and #3 were adde
Deco Ethernet BackhaulGuest NetworkNetwork Connectivity
By aatp · Latest post 3 weeks ago by BlueButter
4Helpful
1713Views
15Replies
Hello everyone! I have a mesh Network formed by 5 Decos M9 Plus, the main one connects to the router, and connects to two others, that conect to another one each. One of the Decos (last one of the cha
Network ConnectivityConnection PreferenceGuest NetworkDevice Isolation
By Migs20 · Latest post 2024-08-30 03:11:06 by Sunshine
0Helpful
71Views
1Replies
I can not connect to the guest network via the satellites, only via the main unit. No problmes with the main network. This is my topolopgy, all units are connected by Cat 5 Ethernet. I have tried to d
Guest Network
By JoMiJe · Latest post 2024-08-28 21:15:52 by JoMiJe
0Helpful
173Views
2Replies
Whenever I am trying to reset my guest password, I consistently get the message Failed to set wireless information. Need help to resolve this
Deco App RelatedGuest Network
By JSU · Latest post 2024-08-16 03:01:38 by David-TP
1Helpful
103Views
1Replies
I have a new, Deco X50-4G working in router mode using a 4G Sim. I've then got 3 X50 mesh units connected to it either wirelessly or with ethernet backhaul. Standard wifi network works fine across the
Guest NetworkVLAN/IPTV
By PaulMM · Latest post 2024-08-15 08:53:32 by _SkaMan_
5Helpful
584Views
6Replies
Hello! I have been running a mesh network at home using a Deco X50-5G as my router (relying on its 5G connection for Internet) and a three-pack of Deco X50s as satellites around the house. The initial
Network ConnectivityDeco Ethernet BackhaulGuest Network
By Infryndiira · Latest post 2024-08-08 18:33:15 by pdrbrnd
3Helpful
678Views
9Replies
I would like to add a password on the guest Network. How to do this?
Guest Network
By Rollo1 · Latest post 2024-08-02 12:54:30 by ImtiazAli
1Helpful
156Views
1Replies