Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hi, Summary: how do I force the XE75 to connect via ethernet instead of wifi? Detail: I have three XE75s. Two of them are in my house and connected via regular wired ethernet. They work fine. I also h
Deco Ethernet BackhaulNetwork ConnectivityConnection Preference
By AshMadden · Latest post 20 minutes ago by Alexandre.
1Helpful
79Views
8Replies
This Article applied to Deco M4_V2_1.5.8 Deco S4_V2_1.5.1 Download Link: Deco M4_V2 Deco M4_V2_1.7.0 ( New version updated on 2024.3.7) Deco S4_V2 Deco S4_V2_1.6.1_build_20240328 (updated on 2024.4.19
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadOfficialConnection Preference
By David-TP · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
67Helpful
17445Views
132Replies
I have to Decos, 1 on the first floor(livingroom) and one on the second floor(bedroons and office). I'm working in my office with a Deco about 3m away from me and my macbook is connected to the one on
Connection Preference
By Basquens · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
7Helpful
1229Views
15Replies
I have: 2 S7 decos 1 C7 as main router 5 Tapo Cameras + 1 Tapo Video Doorbell My problem is: My cameras are switching between my decos, sometimes I am having problems with it because when they connect
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityFeature RequestConnection Preference
1Helpful
40Views
0Replies
I've a 3 node M5 mesh set up with an IoT network, and have my various Google Home devices to connect to the node in the same room only, however this preference is ignored (see screenshot). It's possib
Connection PreferenceIoT NetworkGoogle Assistant
By SteveBower · Latest post Wednesday by ramzinassar
3Helpful
290Views
5Replies
Hi All I know this may have been discussed before but looking for some latest feedback. I have 3 x Deco M4 units Unit 1 - Deco M4 (V2) - FW 1.6.1 Build 20231227 Rel. 80438 - Main Deco Unit 2 - Deco M4
Firmware UpdateConnection PreferenceFeature RequestDeco M4
By LeonBZN · Latest post Tuesday by LeonBZN
0Helpful
74Views
1Replies
Hi, I live in a house which has 2 floors above ground floor. I have connected 2no. Deco M4 together to cover the ground floor and the first floor and I bought third one to cover the second floor. The
Network ConnectivityConnection Preference
By Shigeru_Lloyd · Latest post a week ago by Shigeru_Lloyd
0Helpful
119Views
2Replies
Hi, I am quite new to network design and totally new to extending reach of a router, which is the aim of my question. We have 2x ASUS RT-AX86U Pro Routers. The "Router A" is on the ground level of a b
Connection PreferenceNetwork ConnectivityAccess Point ModeOutdoor Wi-Fi
By Pir81 · Latest post a week ago by Pir81
0Helpful
100Views
2Replies
Has anyone else had problems connecting devices to the MESH network? I have a number of X20 (wried backhaul) with one as the router and additionally a pair of XE75's set up. Over the last couple of ye
Connection PreferenceDeco App Related
By hoolieman · Latest post 2 weeks ago by hoolieman
2Helpful
66Views
2Replies
One of the decos has changed its name and now says Deco_25:00 in the search. it is impossible to connect or configure it. Reset doesn't help.
Deco Ethernet BackhaulConnection PreferencePowerline Backhaul
By Sasha18 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies