Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hello Team, Greetings! We are currently using the Deco X50-Outdoor model, which has 87 Sonoff Dual R3 clients connected, but they are experiencing random disconnections frequently due to which unable
Connection PreferenceNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
By arunps · Latest post 36 minutes ago by arunps
0Helpful
49Views
3Replies
Hi, So recently I have been having issues with my decos randomly disconnecting from each other without explanation. Usually, I have to turn off all of them one by one and then turn them back on to get
Network ConnectivityConnection Preference
0Helpful
14Views
0Replies
This Article applied to Deco M4_V2_1.5.8 Deco S4_V2_1.5.1 Download Link: Deco M4_V2 Deco M4_V2_1.7.0 ( New version updated on 2024.3.7) Deco S4_V2 Deco S4_V2_1.6.1_build_20240328 (updated on 2024.4.19
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadOfficialConnection Preference
By David-TP · Latest post 19 hours ago by klellman
107Helpful
33334Views
219Replies
Hi Team, I have a curiousity question. My system is currently performing well, but I’m always on the lookout for ways to improve speed and performance—such is the life of someone with ADHD. 🫤 Current
Network ConnectivityConnection Preference
By Joker_1660 · Latest post Yesterday by Joker_1660
2Helpful
65Views
2Replies
This Article Applied to Deco S7_V1/V1.2 Current Release Deco S7_V1/V1.2 1.5.0 Build 20240329 ***The 1.7.0 Platform Understand the Differences Among Deco Firmware Platforms Firmware Modifications 1. Su
Firmware UpdateIoT NetworkConnection PreferenceDDNS
By David-TP · Latest post Sunday by nofirsttripper
63Helpful
7585Views
84Replies
Hi, how can i see or set a Deco M5 that his signal source is the wired Ethernet cable that i had plugged in? In the overview i seen only the signal strength, so i guess its connected to the next Deco
Connection PreferenceNetwork Connectivity
By Chris-tian · Latest post Saturday by Alexandre.
1Helpful
59Views
3Replies
One of the satellites is not connecting to the nearest satellite causing bad WiFi. How can I assign manually this satellite to the nearest one.
Connection Preference
By Stoffeltotof · Latest post Friday by Stoffeltotof
0Helpful
73Views
2Replies
Hello, I have a Deco S4 creating a local network without internet. I would like to use this to control my Hue Bridge. I have connected the Bridge to the S4 with a working Ethernet cable, and the Bridg
Connection PreferenceFirmware UpdateInstallationNetwork Connectivity
By Cerine_Way · Latest post Friday by Cerine_Way
0Helpful
59Views
1Replies
Virgin Media suggesting that using a third party router (Deco M9plus) will only be bale to access slower speeds and insisting I use Virgin Media Boosters (Which do not have ethernet Connectability on
Network ConnectivityConnection PreferenceAccess Point ModePowerline BackhaulProvider Throttling
By Prabs · Latest post Wednesday by Joseph-TP
0Helpful
48Views
1Replies
Hi admin, I’m using a TP-Link router and I can’t access a few sites, including. Is this a problem with the TP-Link router, or could it be something else? Can anyone help explain this to me?
TP-Link ID RelatedConnection PreferenceWi-Fi Access Control
By enzo5 · Latest post a week ago by enzo5
0Helpful
84Views
2Replies