Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

The Range Extender becomes more and more popular nowadays with the demand for enlarging the Wi-Fi coverage area. But you may get in trouble to make it work. What can I do if I failed to configure my R
Highlighted ThreadOfficialNetwork Connectivity
By Kevin_Z · Latest post a week ago by JakaM
67Helpful
113088Views
33Replies
I recently switched internet providers. Previously, my extender was working perfectly. Now, when I follow the steps to reset/connect it to the new internet network (press the rest button, WPS, then al
InstallationNetwork Connectivity
By LH01 · Latest post a week ago by LH01
1Helpful
96Views
2Replies
I Purchased RE650 in Feb 24. Configured and installed it. Everything was working fine till April. My devices are connected with 100% signal strength but there is no internet connection. I checked my e
Network Connectivity
By Ksal00 · Latest post a week ago by Ksal00
1Helpful
124Views
3Replies
Power light blinking. Unable to connect with extender wifi as it is not visible in wifi settings.
Network Connectivity
By Rahul6191 · Latest post a week ago by katsarata
7Helpful
261Views
3Replies
My wifi extender is not showing and not working too
Firmware UpdateAccess Point ModeNetwork Connectivity
By Deepak7475 · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
60Views
1Replies
Not getting reset or not getting connect...the light (!) continues to blink ....having problem restart
Network Connectivity
By Yoddy · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
I am trying to extend my wifi connection using RE330 , but I am not able to do it. Can anyone help me out
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeInstallationAccess Control
By Maski · Latest post a week ago by woozle
0Helpful
66Views
1Replies
Everytime I connect my PlayStation to Ethernet or wifi images and games don't load,the wifi it's amazing works flawlessly but when I connect it to my ps5 nothing loads I've got good internet connectio
Network Connectivity
By Eren_kk · Latest post 2 weeks ago by woozle
1Helpful
90Views
3Replies
Tp link range extender RE200 was not working condition please registred my complaint & solution as soon as possible
Network Connectivity
By SIRAT5353 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
63Views
1Replies
Q1 : Is there a way to force a client device to connect to our E605X-WiFi 6 Range Extender instead of our main router (AX6000 Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router) which is way further than the client device? Q2 : W
OneMeshNetwork Connectivity
By JMV2 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
72Views
3Replies