Powerline Adapters

The Powerline Adapters are mainly designed to extend your network to any room via existing power line. They are quite easy to setup while the transmission is stable and fast. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Powerline Adapters.
Powerline Adapters

Tags

Label

Trying to upgrade my devices from Firmware version 190506 to 190523 but keep getting "Update Failed" error. The performance I'm getting from my network is really slow and trying to determine why the n
Network ConnectivityInstallationfirmware
By VANTECH · Latest post a week ago by VANTECH
0Helpful
86Views
3Replies
I apologize if this is a dumb question but perhaps someone here can help. Some background information...I'm running a mesh network at home with the help of powerline adapters, all from TP Link. I have
Network ConnectivityInstallationOneMesh
By sayajoris · Latest post a week ago by woozle
0Helpful
190Views
6Replies
Apologies if this is a dumb question, but I'm not really "techie". The broadband router is located in my home office, but has limited LAN ports and no electrical sockets left unused. Can I use a 3-por
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By DaveB66 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by DaveB66
0Helpful
117Views
2Replies
Hi, I got the above kit a couple of weeks ago, I put it in at my parents house (hence not knowing the firmware version off hand), The auto sync using the WPS button on the router (BT smart Hub 2) didn
Wi-Fi CloneInstallation
By Jon_ · Latest post 2024-04-08 17:17:33 by woozle
0Helpful
115Views
1Replies
This is a (probably) daft question, where the answer is obvious, but it's driving me nuts! I have a WiFi system which is predominately TP-Link, but my security cameras are running off dedicated Powerl
Network ConnectivityInstallationTP-Link ID Related
By Jeff1005 · Latest post 2024-02-27 22:58:27 by Jeff1005
0Helpful
173Views
2Replies
Hi guys, so I just upgraded my powerline to the TL-WPA8631P kit. My problem is that the TL-WPA8631P extender is seriously too hot and I'm afraid it will cause problems down the line. My previous power
InstallationNetwork Connectivity
By ItadoriYuji · Latest post 2024-02-21 11:41:45 by Sunshine
0Helpful
174Views
1Replies
Hi all. I was trying to update my adapters, but the file I get from download is a bin file. The interface is looking for a NVM or a PIB file. Can anyone advise me?
Installation
By BigDingus · Latest post 2024-02-14 19:16:17 by woozle
0Helpful
151Views
1Replies
My friend hacked my TL-WPA8631P in a few seconds because the WPS on the device was enabled. The hack revealed the 8 digit wps pin and the wifi password. Email me if you want to know how the hack was p
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By who-am_1 · Latest post 2024-02-02 08:00:22 by terziyski
0Helpful
212Views
1Replies
Hi, I downloaded the tpPLC utility for macOs. The attached file shows the situation I have. Everything seems to work. I managed to set the extender SSID and password to be the same as the router (usin
OneMeshTP-Link ID RelatedInstallation
By somehome · Latest post 2024-01-12 21:48:18 by woozle
0Helpful
169Views
1Replies
I updated the firmware and when it restarted all 4 LED lights were just flashing green. Resetting the device did not help. This is what I did to fix it: Connect a network cable from the extender to yo
Network ConnectivityInstallationTP-Link ID Relatedfirmware
By CMax · Latest post 2024-01-12 07:52:18 by QRene
1Helpful
101Views
1Replies