Adapters

TP-Link Wi-Fi adapters provide you a more flexible way to join the wireless network. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Adapters.
Adapters

Tags

Label

I recently bought this Bluetooth adapter to upgrade the Bluetooth capabilites of my Rog Ally X as the solution it comes with is quite weak. I am however running into issues when using said adapter in
Linux DriverBlutooth
By Buddle · Latest post Wednesday by woozle
2Helpful
91Views
3Replies
As you may be aware, Sony officially recommended (and continues to) the TP-LINK UB500 Bluetooth USB adapter for use with PSVR2 controllers on PC after the recent launch of their own PSVR2 PC adapter.
Blutoothpsvr2
By adamscybot · Latest post Tuesday by risbac
28Helpful
5142Views
19Replies
Ive been have major issues with a TP link nano Bluetooth adapter , the packaging it came in made the claim it was compatible with Windows 10 & Windows 11 , sadly its not I had similar issues with a wi
Blutooth
By Tiberius66 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Joseph-TP
0Helpful
72Views
1Replies
Hello there, I have recently bought the Archter TX50E AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth 5.0 PCIe Adapter. I installed it by the installation guide it came with. Unfortunately the bluetooth connection simply do
Windows 11BlutoothInstallation
By Pantherilli · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Pantherilli
1Helpful
150Views
5Replies
I've tried everything, updating the BIOS, changing the PCIE slots, reinstalling drivers, trying to install it in safe mode, changing the BIOS PCIE config, but the adapter does not show up in device ma
Windows 11Network ConnectivityBlutoothInstallation
By ArthurC6 · Latest post 2024-08-30 18:24:16 by woozle
1Helpful
126Views
1Replies
I've installed a new UB500 in my Desktop,and it shows in Device Manager and Bluetooth Settings as On and Discoverable. However, it has not offered me the option to Pair A Device. Have I missed somethi
Windows 11BlutoothInstallation
By Tabbycat1 · Latest post 2024-08-20 13:02:07 by woozle
1Helpful
190Views
3Replies
I bought a UB500 adapter recently to impart Bluetooth connectivity to my desktop operating with Windows 11. The dongle did not work. Desktop did detect Bluetooth devices, but every attempt to connect
Windows 11BlutoothInstallationHighlighted Thread
By Turumella · Latest post 2024-08-19 18:37:23 by megaminden
1Helpful
925Views
2Replies
Hello. I have tried the solution found in a previous thread about why the UB400 cant connect with controllers and speakers and other devices. But following their instructions going to device managemen
Blutooth
By MrBlue · Latest post 2024-08-19 10:25:35 by Joseph-TP
0Helpful
197Views
5Replies
Hello. I have used this product for 3 months. But I found a problem 2 weeks ago. It will disconnect every hour. It's only my computer. Other devices like the iPhone and iPad don't show this problem. D
Windows 11Network ConnectivityBlutooth
By brightburn · Latest post 2024-08-06 09:45:02 by David-TP
1Helpful
145Views
1Replies
My TP-Link Archer T6E has been on 2.4 for years and now i just realized i can switch to 5g but i cant do that for some reason when i go on properties and go on 802.11n Premable i only have 2 options a
Windows 11Blutooth
By Mcdonalds321 · Latest post 2024-07-05 18:08:24 by BlueFlame17
1Helpful
319Views
2Replies