Wr340g v4 is?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wr340g v4 is?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wr340g v4 is?
Wr340g v4 is?
2017-08-31 19:06:04
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Firstly I am not sure whether the wi fi router I have here is applic to this forum??? If yes then so far I have somehow got it working by accessing tp link via iPhone and resetting but it goes down every day without fail but status check says it's working. Currently set up on basic set up through dynamic IP so I'm sure with some advanced settings it could be ok but no idea about any of it or there meanings and cannot locate a manual. I live in Bulgaria and it's set to that country on channel 6 (as per troubleshooting answer found on internet) but beyond that it's all double Dutch. Please can someone advise what the best settings should be so it isn't off line every day
Options
2 Reply
Re:Wr340g v4 is?
2017-09-01 16:55:24
If only wireless connection is dropping, you can follow this http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-722.html
Options
Faq
2017-09-03 00:45:17
Well funny enough I did try that but for some reason it kept coming back with no matches even to the TP product number.. in the meantime a tech support person kindly provided me with downloads of the manual etc and so I now know it's correctly set up and problem was the connection was faulty to the port.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 250

Replies: 2

Related Articles