Archer MR200: BSNL 3G SIM CARD ERROR, HOW TO FIX ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-13 12:19:46
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Recently I have purchased Archer MR200 3G/4G Dual Band Router. But Everytime I insert my newly taken BSNL 3G SIM into it, it shows SIM Card Error message within a while. But JIO SIM works smoothly in it. It is facing problem with my recent BSNL SIM only. Sometimes it is detected. But repeatedly connection is lost. Restarting the device sometime establishes the connection, but problem remains same. It is a very annoying situation. How to fix the problem? I live in an area where BSNL BTS is 2 k.m. away from me, and network signal is strong. Please help me to fix it.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer MR200: BSNL 3G SIM CARD ERROR, HOW TO FIX ?
2017-09-15 16:42:16
First of all need to check your BSNL sim card. just insert it into your phone to test. And you can login the router to check the 3G status, if it's disconnected, then try create a new profile with info given by BSNL.
Options
Sim card error
2017-09-26 19:00:03
I have had the same problem with different sim card.
There is definitely a problem with the connectors in the sim card slot.

I've just cut a thin plastic sheet (cut from a blister) to the SIM dimension except that the plastic sheet is longer than the SIM card(0,3-0.4 mm thickness) /

I insert the SIM card with the plastic sheet on top of it and since then I've no disconnect problems anymore.

It's better to keep the plastic length longer that the SIM so that it's easy to extract both from the SIM slot.
Hope it helps.
Yves
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1500

Replies: 2