Archer VR1600v 1.0

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer VR1600v 1.0

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer VR1600v 1.0
Archer VR1600v 1.0
2017-09-26 20:26:31
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a new VR1600v and I wish to report a few technical errors with this device. It was supplied by TPG Australia.

Bug #1 No way to back up the settings.

Bug #2 The IP Address Reservation code. I initially set up 28 device MAC/IP pairs then it would not allow me to set any more. After a factory reset I tried again, this time I only got to 12 pairs before it stops me adding more. Anyone have ideas to help. I use DHCP and I have a lot of home IoT devices to configure.

When I hit ADD it puts a grayness over the whole IP MAC entry screen and nothing can be typed.

It would also be good if there was a device name allowed along with each MAC and IP.

Bug #3 go to USB Sharing, 3G, ISP Preset and see is they can select one of the presets that is not the 3 default?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer VR1600v 1.0
2017-09-28 15:38:16
Not using that model, but normally if the device is special for your internet service provider, then can contact ISP first for help.
If they cannot help you, you can send email to support.au@tp-link.com for help.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 567

Replies: 1