Archer VR2800 V1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer VR2800 V1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer VR2800 V1
Archer VR2800 V1
2017-10-16 01:57:56
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I need support on the parental control feature on the modem I used.
First of all, you should never enter banned sites.
Then you can only enter the internete at the specified time. But at the appointed time, he will not be able to enter the prohibited sites.
Benim ayarlardan gördüğüm kadarı ile sadece belirlenen zaman aralığı için izinli site ayarlayabiliyoruz. Fakat geri kalan izinli zamanlarda istediği siteye girebiliyor. Belirli saat aralıklarında tamamen interneti yasaklayıp, belirlediğimiz saat aralığında internet kullanımını sağlayamıyoruz. Aynı yere tek kullanıcı için farklı kurallar tanımlanabiliyor mu? Tanımlanırsa kurallar çalışır mı? Yardımlarınız için teşekkürler.
Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer VR2800 V1
2017-10-16 16:55:44
Make sure the system time on the router is correct.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1740.html
Options
2017-10-29 04:50:50
Hi, time setting ok. But I set parental control only block some sites or white sites. I just want to restrict the hours that I can enter the internete. On the ZyXEL VMG8924 modem, we can set it as both time and objectionable content. In TP-Link modem, we can set which sites can access or not access at times. we can not set the time interval for entering the internete. If you help me, please.
Options
2017-10-29 05:11:01
Hi,the time settings are correct. but in this modem there is no time restriction on the internete entry time. only access to sites that are permitted at the time specified, or prohibited sites to block by time. The script will be that. you will only have access to the internete at the specified time interval. it will also never have access to the blocked content. Thank you.
Options
2017-10-30 20:10:53
I found a way to meet your requirement.
You can choose white list but leave the keyword blank, so the modem don't have any website to allow for internet, which means all website will be blocked.
However, the apps may be not blocked. This function only work for websites.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 313

Replies: 4

Related Articles