Error message when removing Dynamic DNS entries

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-10-17 00:56:24
Model : TD-W8960N

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : 1.0.9 Build 160614 Rel.41323

ISP : BT

I had trouble getting DDNS working primarily due to confusion over whether you use NO-IP username or email address in the input (username works, maybe both does) anyway - I've ended up with four DDNS entries of which only one works (2nd). However, when I try and remove the other entries, I get the error as shown in the attachment - "restriction remove error". Sometimes, the router has rebooted as well after trying to remove.

Also, if you try and add more than two entries, the username is blank as shown in the second attachment.

BTW - was unable to use this forum with Microsoft Edge. I was unable to type into this box. Had to switch to IE.

How do I go about removing DDNS entries if the user interface won't work?
File:
DDNS remove error.pngDownload
DDNS listing error.jpgDownload
Options
2 Reply
Re:Error message when removing Dynamic DNS entries
2017-10-17 20:38:18
you remove one by one or check two and remove at the time? A factory reset may work
Options
Re:Error message when removing Dynamic DNS entries
2017-10-23 16:14:07
One at a time or multiple - same problem. I'm spending way more time on trying to fix this device than my hourly rate so it's going in the bin! Life if too short to attempt to fix obvious bugs. Sad as I've always been a fan of TP-Link :-(
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 816

Replies: 2